18 February 2013

My Nokia Blog

My Nokia Blog


Video: How to Remove Back Cover and Insert Sim into Lumia

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 08:52 AM PST

simSo earlier today I got my hands on the Lumia 620 (attractive little bugger); more on that soon (once my video finishes uploading); but long story short I spent about 2 minutes on camera trying to figure out how to insert the SIM and remove the back cover. So here’s a quick how to tutorial that might help you guys avoid the embarrassment I went through of having to actually read the users manual.

Basically the micro Sim slot is hidden in a pull out tray under the Micro SD port; the reason I missed this (and other probably will too) is because when you open the phone the tray isn’t securely fixed into place (since there is no battery there); so while unboxing I didn’t notice where the tray had slid out from.

 

 

Weekend Watch: Thailand Nokia Lumia 620 Smart Shoot TV ad

Posted: 17 Feb 2013 03:42 AM PST

Screen Shot 2013-02-17 at 11.40.05I came across this funny add on YouTube from Thailand that does a promo for the Nokia Lumia 620 and smartshoot. It technically doesn’t show off the fact that you can edit individual faces (otherwise it’s just burst mode) but other than that, the humour came across well.

TvcThailandAd·

 

No comments:

Post a Comment